If you don’t know senior Kyle Critchfield, then you should, and after reading this, you probably will want to. Here are some things that he wants you to know about him that he says are all 100% true:
· He has saved every pair of tennis shoes that he has ever owned.
· He reads to the elderly in his spare time.
· Sometimes when he plays with play-doh, he eats a little bit. He reported the taste as very salty.
· He likes cilantro.
· When he was a little kid and he would eat pizza rolls, he always ate the corners first so that the inside could cool down.
· 9 out of 10 dentists prefer him.
· He has a phobia of the little black beads on the football field and has dreams about drowning in them.
· He really, really enjoys the sound of the overhead projector turning on.
· He wakes up at 5:00 AM every morning to give his cat an insulin shot.
· He gets emotional when he reads Harry Potter.
by Tierney O’Brien